Background

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jason Recieves Award at Company Party

I doubt Jason told anyone but now that I have a blog the whole world can know! Well two weeks ago we attended the annual WestHost Christmas party. At this event three awards are presented: The Rising Star award (for a new employee that is hot and sexy) Yes Jason received this award. The Customer Service Excellence Award (who cares I am sure it was cool for the guy who won) and the Employee of the Year ( this guy's face is on a billboard in Logan for WestHost and if that is a requirement then I am sure Jason would prefer to pass on it)

Anyways, I am very proud of Jason and lucky for us I had my camera in my purse and was able to grab a photo. He even had to say a few words. So when ever you have the opportunity to be in his presence just remember how lucky you are.

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

We are privileged he calls us family...or does he???

Bree said...

Congrats Jason! Bet you were surprised when you found out you didn't get the award for your talent, long hours, leadership, and dedication...it was because you are "hot and sexy" HAHAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Staaaaaar Chiiiiillllld
Staaaaaarrrrr Chiiiiilllllldddddd

Andrew said...

I'm so glad all the GUYS at the office realize what a stud they're working with.