I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Monday, January 14, 2008
Rexburg Temple Open House
This last weekend we had the privileged of taking the kids to the Rexburg LDS Temple open house. What a great experience. Here are some pictures from out trip. These shots are taken outside the temple. It was pretty foggy and cold but it was totally worth it.
I think my favorite things are: the top pic (it took me a minute to see that you weren't trying to return Kassie), Brock's cheesy grins, and Mikele's gloves.
It kind of seems silly to post a comment when I've talked to you almost everyday this week. But, these are really good pics. Hopefully, we will get a chance to take go to an open house down here soon. I think there are two temples that are being built right now. See ya Friday!!
3 comments:
Great pics!!! Just so sad we missed out! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend!!!
I think my favorite things are: the top pic (it took me a minute to see that you weren't trying to return Kassie), Brock's cheesy grins, and Mikele's gloves.
It kind of seems silly to post a comment when I've talked to you almost everyday this week. But, these are really good pics. Hopefully, we will get a chance to take go to an open house down here soon. I think there are two temples that are being built right now. See ya Friday!!
Post a Comment