We have 9:00 am church and Jason has all of his meetings after church now so he is gone until about 5:00. So while Kassie is sleeping and Brock & Mikele are playing I have been working on our scrapbooks. It has been fun to have time set aside to work. Mikele is my favorite scrapbooking buddy and has her own stuff so sometimes she works with me. I recently finished these other layouts.
I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Las Vegas & My Most Recent Creations
This last weekend I was able to attend the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration in Las Vegas Nevada. It was 2 fun filled days with business classes and art classes. I came back excited about CTMH, exhausted (we didn't go to bed until the wee hours of the morning) and full of new business and art ideas. During the crop I finished a layout spotlighting Bree & James' wedding. I still need to add the title and journaling but I thought I would show it off. I was happy with how it turned out. I am almost done with all of my 2005 pictures. (I am a little behind)

We have 9:00 am church and Jason has all of his meetings after church now so he is gone until about 5:00. So while Kassie is sleeping and Brock & Mikele are playing I have been working on our scrapbooks. It has been fun to have time set aside to work. Mikele is my favorite scrapbooking buddy and has her own stuff so sometimes she works with me. I recently finished these other layouts.



We have 9:00 am church and Jason has all of his meetings after church now so he is gone until about 5:00. So while Kassie is sleeping and Brock & Mikele are playing I have been working on our scrapbooks. It has been fun to have time set aside to work. Mikele is my favorite scrapbooking buddy and has her own stuff so sometimes she works with me. I recently finished these other layouts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like it was a party in Vegas. The pages look great, although one seems to be missing...
I know I am working on your wedding. I saved the best for last!
Whaaat??? Looks like the best was first to me!! Seriously--what a good looking couple!! Hahaha!! Nicole--you are way too talented! Your pages look SO good! Glad you enjoyed Vegas!
Post a Comment