Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brock's First Day of School

So after reading all of my friend's blogs about their kid's first day of school I thought, I forgot to post about Brock's first day of school. Yes, Brock did start 2nd grade this year. At back to school night we met his teacher, Miss Bunderson. She is really nice. This is her first year teaching but I am sure she will do great. Brock was sad about starting school. If you remember back in May when school got out he was sad then too. I think he just doesn't like change and once he gets use to a new schedule he wants it to stay that way. Don't worry, after the first day of school he LOVED IT!! He even said he wanted to live at the school. All of his friends are in his class this year including Ben and Collin his two best friends. Mikele, Kassie and I have a new motto: "The Boys are gone PARTY ON!!!"



4 comments:

Kim Greer said...

I remember the first time we saw Brock at church, and me and Josh both said he was the cutest baby ever. Still such a good lookin' kid! :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

He is looking so grown up! Yay for girl parties!

Bree said...

Holy cow, Brock does look so grown up! I'm glad he decided that he likes school afterall and that he's in class with his buddies. You are hilarious---love your new motto!

PhillipsFam said...

I keep reading everyone's blogs about the first day of school and it freaks me out more and more for Tuesday!! I love your motto too, I'm sure the girls think its hilarious! btw, why did Rexburg get all this fun stuff after I went to Ricks??