Background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Beautiful Hair!

So we were trying to get ready to leave for Mikele's Preschool Back to School Night and Brock and Mikele were doing Kassie's hair. It was a butterfly extravaganza! They used every butterfly clip we had (there were quite a few) on her hair. Don't worry we told everyone who noticed her hair that I was experimenting with a new look on Kassie.



2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

So beautiful! Godd for you for letting Kassie go with her special hairdo!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. My blog is a private blog now, for safety reasons, so if you want to send your e-mail to me abitton23@msn.com I will allow you access okay, that way we can better stay up on each others lives. By the way you are a wonderful mom. Love all of you guys!!