It has already been 4 weeks and was my turn teach preschool. Our theme was "All About Me." We made these books about each of the little girls on Tuesday.
This group of girls crack me up. They all say the funnies things and try to act so grown up.
These were our triangle hats. (we talked about the shape triangle). The girls plastered them with stickers that Uncle Denny had sent and had arrived that day! Great timing Uncle Denny!
We didn't have time for recess on our first day of school so I promised the girls that we would make it up on the second day. We didn't get through everything that I had planned but I was going to keep my promise and it was gorgeous outside. Some of the girls played with side walk chalk while other including Kassie captured grasshoppers for the bug catcher. I can't believe how nice the weather is for the middle of October! Trust me I am not complaining and would love it to continue to be nice through Halloween.
3 comments:
How fun. Kassie is so dang cute! Ummm....thought you were going to post that lasagna recipe???? :D
I seriously love this idea. I wish saylor had that many little friends close so we could do it!!
it's been awhile since I've checked your blog (or done anything on mine) - it's good to be all caught up again! great pix, and I liked your little random thoughts - funny!
Post a Comment