Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

January

  I know it has been awhile since I have posted but I had a space issue.  I had maxed out my free space on my google account and was trying to decide whether to pay for more space or upload my pics to a different location.  Anyways. I opted for just buying more space so I am back in business and uploading posts as fast as possible.  In fact I am now caught up.  Of course this blog in chronological so you will have to scroll on down to see the rest of the new posts. 
  I snapped this quick picture on my phone because it always just amazes me how quickly my clean house can become the site of a winter cloths explosion!  The kid went sleighing at the school after school and this is the aftermath.  I do love were I live and love when the kids can go out enjoy a fun 100% kid activity.

My goal for this year is to save millions on my groceries through the mastering of coupon shopping. So far I have had some success and also made some big mistakes.  Hopefully I will get this all figured out soon.  But no matter what happens, spending my shopping time with this cute little helper makes it all worth while.  I sure do love having so much time with Kassie while her older siblings are at school.

2 comments:

Kim Greer said...

You've been busy! It was fun to read all of your Christmas posts. It looks like you had a great holiday. I'm going to have to remember the Front Runner next year to go to Temple Square. We didn't go this year, mainly because I didn't want to deal with parking.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!