Jason's birthday was last week. He had decided that he wanted to go out to dinner for his birthday. We we went to Savannah's, a new smoked barbecue place in town. He was surprised when some of our friends showed up to join us for dinner. Thanks everyone who could come on such short notice! Mikele discovered that she REALLY likes ribs. She sucked the bones dry and then took them home with her because the "still taste good." I fed the bones to Cooper.
 |
| Jason is reading the card from his Mom. |
|
|

When we got home Jason opened his presents and cards. I bought him a new knife and water bottle for work. I had one more surprise up my sleeve for him. For his cake he really wanted a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. We have tried other ice cream cakes and they just aren't as good. Unfortunately we don't have a Dairy Queen in Cache Valley. But if my husband wants a Dairy Queen ice cream cake then by golly that is what he will get!!! I arranged to have one picked up in Layton and delivered right to my door. I kept it hidden in the chest freezer for 3 days.
6 comments:
Hah! You're so tricky! Sounds like you had a great day with him. :)
I'm sure he loved the cake. You are so good at surprises!
The cake was great! You are the best! Thanks for a great birthday!
Such a great wife!!
Happy Bday Jason! Thanks for letting us crash your party. I might have to borrow that pic for my blog.
I know this is a let comment after the fact, but I am glad Jason had such a great birthday celebration. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment