I think they had a good time or at least they wore themselves out.
I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
One last shout out for Summer
At the first of the year I bought my family some wristbands to Hollywood Connections for a great deal. Jenny bought enough for her family too so that we could go together. At first we planned to go in the spring before it warmed up as a great indoor activity. We never went. So then we decided to go in the summer. We finally made it on the last Friday of break. With the wrist band the kids were able to play as much miniature golf, ride all the rides as many times as they wanted and go rollerskating. The cousins had so much fun spending the day together and it was a great way to wish a fond farewell to a very fun summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment