Background

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter


  Sunday evening I took the kids, all dressed up in their Easter clothes, for a photo session. They were great about cooperating and we were able to get the pictures taken in about 30 minutes. Brock is turning 12 in a few weeks and so it was time for him to get a suit. He looks so sharp. It is hard to believe he is getting so old!


I have to have at least one crazy face from Kassie. I find her crazy smile face hilarious.

 Ah there is my sweet girl. Each girl picked out their own dress and shoes this year. I found it interesting how  closely their dresses and shoes matched their energy types. 


 Oh this mischievous little devil. ;) She could not be any cuter if I do say so myself. Her dress and shoes were very bold just like she is.


This is my new favorite picture. I love everything about it!

 She picked out her shoes too! Any surprise she went with the dramatic rainbow shoes? 

 Last but not least, my butterfly! The girls all got haircuts on Saturday. I LOVED Mikele's new cut except for the fact that it made her look so much older. She is a rare beauty with such a fun free spirited personality  Her flowy sparkly dress matches her personality perfectly.


 Of course the outfit wouldn't have been complete without this sparkly fun shoes.




1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Wow! Mikele does look so "old"! They all look great!