One of Brock's friends gave him sand toys. Brock didn't know he was getting a sand box so he tried out his new toys in the garden.
Brock helped prep the area under the swing set for the sand box.
The kids were a little anxious to play in the sand so they tried it out in the back of the truck first.
The sandbox is a huge hit!! Thank you Papa & Grandma Murdock!!!!
The Loot! Brock scored pretty good for his birthday. It was fun watching him open his presents. When he opened the star wars shirt from Grammy he exclaimed, "this is the one I wanted!!" Good job Grammy! Uncle Jon was a big hit with me. I don't know who is enjoying Mario Kart for the Wii more, Brock or Jason and I.
Well in the tradition of cakes I did make Brock a big lego block cake. With 7 candles. I am so great full for my little man. He is such an amazing big brother and a joy to have in our family! Happy Birthday BROCK!!!
3 comments:
Once again, the video clip is a huge hit with Makenna. Thanks for inviting us to your party Brock, we had a blast! Nicole, when you get a chance, please send me the pics of Kassie and Makenna in the box--thanks!
Happy Birthday, Brock!! I can't believe how grown up you are.
Nicole, once again-awesome cake.
He did make out like a bandit! They'll have a blast in their sandbox--what a fun gift idea! Great job on the cake!!!!!!
p.s. we've missed your comments....it's been forever!!! :)
Post a Comment