I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Kassie Jean
I caught Kassie in the right mood for a little photo shoot. Could she be any more adorable if she tried? Kassie has so much personality and she makes sure that she gets her fair share of attention!
After each picture Kassie would run over and have to see it on the lcd screen of the camera. I had to be quick at taking the picture.
Wow, posing topless and not even 2?!?!?! Where are her parents?? HAHAHA!!! She is so CUTE!! Love the personality shining thru! (And yes, even Kassie is getting too big!!!!!! :)) I totally think the 3rd one down looks just like Heather!
2 comments:
Wow, posing topless and not even 2?!?!?! Where are her parents?? HAHAHA!!! She is so CUTE!! Love the personality shining thru! (And yes, even Kassie is getting too big!!!!!! :)) I totally think the 3rd one down looks just like Heather!
Love that last one! They are so cute!
Post a Comment