I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The New Me
Some of you may have known that today was the big haircut day. I have worn my hair long for the last 4 1/2 years. I had wanted to cut it off and today I finally did it. Here is the before and after shots. What do you think?
WOOT WOO!!! You look hot!! What a fun change....I bet it will be so much nicer/cooler for the summer!! We are getting so excited to hang out with you guys next week!
I LOVE it!! It is SO cute! Why is my short hair not as cute as that? I'm so jealous...I'm coveting my old neighbors...hair! I'm going to go read scriptures now...
Wow!!! It looks cute. You are definitely braver than I. Mat's response: "It doesn't look half bad." "I guess that's (short hair) what you do when you're old."
A pretty good comment I'd say, at least coming from Mat. :) Don't ya think?
I thought I saw you from my perch at the organ, & I thought maybe I wasn't getting a good enough look, or that you had just curled it differently. I had to do a double take! It's so cute. And quite shocking, considering you said you'd never cut your hair short. Was it my graduation picture that inspired you? :) :) :)
Wow!! what a difference, but you know what I love it. It is hip and it makes you look younger, not saying you're old. Fabulous Nicole that is all I can say.
9 comments:
WOOT WOO!!! You look hot!! What a fun change....I bet it will be so much nicer/cooler for the summer!! We are getting so excited to hang out with you guys next week!
So darling! I can't wait for next month's class so I can see it in person! :)
Looks good--you are brave!!
I LOVE it!! It is SO cute! Why is my short hair not as cute as that? I'm so jealous...I'm coveting my old neighbors...hair! I'm going to go read scriptures now...
Nicole!!! I love your hair!! It looks so cute!! I wish I could get up the guts to cut my hair that short, and if Jared would let me.
Looks great. You should color it too!
Wow!!! It looks cute. You are definitely braver than I.
Mat's response:
"It doesn't look half bad." "I guess that's (short hair) what you do when you're old."
A pretty good comment I'd say, at least coming from Mat. :) Don't ya think?
Very cute, I can't wait to see it in person.
I thought I saw you from my perch at the organ, & I thought maybe I wasn't getting a good enough look, or that you had just curled it differently. I had to do a double take! It's so cute. And quite shocking, considering you said you'd never cut your hair short. Was it my graduation picture that inspired you? :) :) :)
Wow!! what a difference, but you know what I love it. It is hip and it makes you look younger, not saying you're old. Fabulous Nicole that is all I can say.
Post a Comment