Background

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Kids Are Ready For Spring!

So it was actually kind of nice outside. You still needed gloves and coats but a lot of the snow had melted so my kids played outside on the swing set after school today. I think my kids have spring fever! Then again so do I!



Don't worry, the ground is covered with snow again!

4 comments:

PhillipsFam said...

I think that Heavenly Father sends us a little bit of nice weather in Feb to remind us that he DOESN'T actually hate us - then it gets cold again and I start to wonder.....

Cindy G said...

So I totally agree with PhillipsFam. But then when it snows again, it makes it so much harder to wait until Spring! I just wish we'd get a little warmer than freezing around here. I'm not asking for a lot. Mid-30s would suit me just fine. I'm just sayin'...

Lacie said...

They look like they are having so much fun!! It is funny how when it hits 40-50 degrees in logan people are playing outside and wearing shorts, but in the summer if it is under 70 they are wearing jackets!

Bree said...

We keep getting teased here too. It'll be SOOOO nice and sunny and things will start to melt, then a couple days later it's nasty and snowing and blowing again. SUMMER PLEASE COME SOON!!! :)