Background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Show n' Tell


My Mom came down to Logan to go to lunch and to go see our new house that we are in the process of buying. She came on "show n' tell" day at Mikele's preschool so Mikele decided she would make the perfect show n' tell item. Mikele had fun telling about her Grandma Murdock and showing her off to her friends. They wore matching outfits consisting of purple shirts, black pants and tall black boots. Mikele thought it was really funny when her teacher told the class to put their show n' tell items in their backpacks. She told Grandma to "jump in!"

1 comment:

PhillipsFam said...

what a fun show and tell idea!! I brought my sister when I was in the first grade - I STILL remeber it to this day! :)

How is the move going? hope things aren't getting too stressful (I know, ya right).

btw - I got Morgan's vest at a dept. store hear called Yonkers, but it's Carters and I've seen it at Kohls too.