Background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brock's Family Birthday Party

I can't believe my son is 8!! I am way to young to have a kid that old! Brock's birthday was on Sunday. We had church and Brock had his baptism interview with the Bishop. Then we came home to take some photos for his baptism invitations (be watching for those in the mail). His baptism will be May 23rd at 11:00 am.

We couldn't make the poor kid wait any longer to open his presents. He was very excited about the movies from Uncle Denny!

He got a squirt gun from Grammy.

And his sisters who absolutely adore their big brother gave him a rocket.

Jason and I gave him Zoo Tycoon 2. It is a computer game that he is obsessed with. We had a great day relaxing chatting with family and watching star wars.

So where is the picture of the cake? When I asked Brock what kind of cake he wanted he said he only wanted cupcakes. I clarified that we would be having the upside down cupcakes at the friend birthday party and that we could have a cake at the family party. He said he just wanted cupcakes. So that is what we did. I really got off easy this year!

4 comments:

Kim Greer said...

I can't believe he is 8 either! Looks like he had a fun day!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Wow! Eight! We are all getting old! All three of them are looking much older than when I last saw them! Yikes!

Luke and Jenn said...

You really ARE too young to have an 8 year old. He looks so handsome in his shirt & tie!

Bree said...

BROCK!! You look so tall and grown up...and HANDSOME!! :) Glad you had great birthday parties. Nicole--LOVE the fun theme you had, you are too dang creative!! :)