Background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Basketball Season Begins

This year Brock is playing basketball on the Junior Mustang League. Brock had his first game on Saturday.  He did really well considering he had never played on a team before. The first quarter he watched more then played but he did get his hands on the ball and made 2 great passes and even dribbled a little. His team lost  the game (they got slaughtered 34-2) but he had a great time! They do have practices once a week and I think once he learns more about how to play on a team level he will do really well.

Here are some pictures from the game:

Allie really enjoyed the game!

4 comments:

D said...

Way to go, Brock!! Glad he is able to enjoy the sports. We always liked going to Jon's games. I was just telling Bree that I need to get some more up-to-date pics of Allie and Emery. They have changed so much!!

Heather said...

Good job, Brock!! We'll have to play next time we come out.

Lacie said...

Allie looks so cute!! How fun for brock!!

Celest said...

I love watching little guys play basketball it is the funniest thing.