Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Allie has a new talent!

So Allie discovered a new talent the other day. She can pick her nose! I think it is more of a "I found  a hole that my finger fits perfectly in" sort of thing. It is pretty funny and cute to see a 9 month old with her finger up her nose.

I have actually been trying for a few days to get these pictures but every time I reach for my camera she pulls her finger out. She is going to love it when I pull these pictures out right before a hot date!

6 comments:

Bree said...

hahahaha! That is so funny. I can tell you are so proud! ;)

Lacie said...

She is so cute!! Smiling while picking her nose, classic!!

Air Force Blues said...

I use to think it was cute when Makena started that, but now we can't get her to stop. But I guess all kids get to go through that. It's like olives, their little fingers fit in those as well.

Cindy G said...

Love it!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Nice!

D said...

She is growing up too fast for me, especially since I last saw her :( She is sooo cute! Can't wait for the nicer weather to stick around-- for a road trip :)