At the banquet the boys were able to tell about their cake. Everyone voted on the best cake and Brock and Jason won the "People's Choice" award!!!!
Yes these boys are usually like this.
Brock earned a number of awards including his Wolf patch (completing all 12 requirements before he moves on to earn his Bear), 1 gold and 3 silver arrow heads (for every 10 electives he completes he gets an arrow head) and his basketball belt loop. Jason and I are very proud of how hard he has worked.
Allie enjoyed hanging out with Grant.
P.S. I am all caught up. I hope these last 6 posts in a row will make up for my negligence.
5 comments:
Great job Brock!!!!! I thought the cake looked yummy!!!
I like the cake decorating idea. Sounds like Brock has been a very busy scout!!
Good work, Brock!! I am not surprised that his cake won--it looks deee-licious!!
Good job! I love the oreo idea!
So creative those men in your life. You must be rubbing off on them. The cake was wonderful. Good Job Guys!!
Post a Comment