"I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.
I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.
I will not throw my food around or pick upon another.
I'll always try to be real good because I am the Mother."
~ author unknown

Happy Mother's Day! I would just like to take a moment to thank my own Mom for being so wonderful. I am so grateful for our relationship, she is not only my Mom but also my friend. I would also like to thank all of the women who have had an influence in my life and the lives of my children. It is impossible to raise children by yourself.

Can you tell that my kids LOVE their Grammy! (Jason's Mom). I hope you also have a great Mother's Day. I will always be grateful to you for raising such a wonderful son who became my extraordinary husband and an amazing father to my kids. "It takes a village" and I am grateful for the contribution from family, grandparents and friends. You know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment