I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Monday, April 11, 2011
Jenson Family Photoshoot
This weekend I had the opportunity to take pictures of the Jenson's and their 9 great grandchildren. I was hoping for some drier weather so we could have taken the pictures outside but no luck. Snow, Snow and MORE Snow all day long. Oh well, we worked with what was available and took the pictures inside the foyer of the church. I appreciated the opportunity and experience and hope they love their photos. Oh ya, they wanted pictures of their kids too but only if the shots also included their grand-kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Nicole, I may have to hire you to take some family pictures for us this summer! You're amazing! We haven't had pictures taken since the twins were first born....I know, I'm such a slacker! Once we get our boy here, it will definitely be time to get pictures again!
Post a Comment