Background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Allie!

It is crazy I know. Allie is 2! Here is a birthday recap. . .

Papa and Grandma Murdock gave Allie her rocking chair. Now we have a complete set.

Monster cupcakes for my little monster.

Daddy brought home balloons and got a kiss from his little girl.

Balloons are just so funny!

The many facial expressions of Allie Norris. . .




She doesn't say much but I believe you get the idea.

Birthday dinner - hot dogs and macaroni salad.

Present time!




Her favorite present was the candy from Grammy Norris.


Happy Birthday Allie!!!

7 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Two already? Wow! I love the pictures with the balloons. she is so cute!

Kim Greer said...

She is so adorable! And, as usual, fabulous job on the cake (cupcakes).

Bree said...

SO cute. I love her expressions!

Bree said...

haha...I guess I did see this post since I commented!! perhaps i was a little medicated at the time and that's why i didn't remember when you asked today!! haha! it was so great to see you guys! can't wait to see the pictures! thank you!!!! :)

D said...

This girl's expressions crack me up!! She is so much fun. I especially like the pic with the balloons--sheer joy. Those cupcakes are so fun-great job!
They sure match our little Allie.

Anonymous said...

Time sure flies. Love the cupcakes!

Lacie said...

That is nuts! 2 already!!! she is so so adorable!!!