Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Photography - E Pratt


I wanted to share a few more of my favorite photos of baby E Pratt from my photo shoot.  This little guy was only 5 days old. I learn so much from each photo shoot and love seeing the improvement in my photography when I apply what I learned. With this shoot I made sure he was less then 2 weeks old and we turned up the heat in the room we were photographing in.  I was hot but baby E was nice and warm and comfortable. 








  I also learned a little more about my own style. I am not big into props but love to capture the subject and all his parts. ie hands, hair, feet, toes, fingers, ect.  I can see why the number one tip from photographers is practice practice practice. After each shoot I look back and think. "I should have tried or done this." I would love your comments, suggestions, or volunteers to be victims to my camera.

2 comments:

Murdock Family said...

You do such a great job Nicole!!! I so would let you use my kids to practice!!! They are such cute pictures!!!

Cindy G said...

Great job!! He sure is a cutie. :)