Background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Hair Cut for Brock



  Yes that is my son and his new haircut!  GROSS!!! Total redneck!  No I did not do this to my kid. My brother Calvin made a deal with Brock that if he (Calvin) could buzz Brock's head then Brock could play with Calvin's ipad for the remainder of the time we were at his house. Of course with an offer like that how could Brock pass it up? For the record they did finish buzzing it all off.  My only complaint is that although during the summer I do buzz Brock's head during the school year I cut it so it looks nicer. Good thing I don't have family pictures planned anytime soon.

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I am assuming you were there to give the ok? Brock has gotten so big, but he is still so cute!!