Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soccer is in Full Swing


It is that time of year again for Fall Soccer! I actually prefer the Fall soccer season because the weather is usually better. This is Kassie's first year playing. She is so excited about it.  With her age group they meet and practice as a group for 30 minutes and then they play for 30 minutes. They have games twice a week; Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Right now she is just figuring it all out and often times is doing more watching then playing but I am sure with time she will get the hang of it.



4 comments:

Bree said...

Fun!! I need to look into fall sports here...I'm probably too late though. Oops! ;) SO great to see you guys this weekend!!

Lynette said...

looking good.

Cass Bradshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass Bradshaw said...

I'm so glad my kids are not playing fall soccer :)