Ok, this is the first picture I took after I committed to doing this project. The girls were sitting in the hall and I loved the lighting and moment.
I thought I would add a few rules that were created specifically for this project. I think they will help keep the moment real.
You may not quickly change your child into matching clothes right before you take the photo because it's going to actually be printed and put in an album. Whatever they're wearing goes.
You may not rush around and pick up all the toys on the floor and put away the jackets, shoes, whatever is lying around before you take the photo. Whatever your house looks like at that moment goes.
There will be the occasional prompt that requires you to be in the photo. You may not skip over those ones. Obviously your kids know that you're there every day, but 10 years from now will they see it in the photos?
Here are a few more I took this week.
This picture cracks me up because Allie always pretends to be asleep whenever you open the van door to get her out of her car seat. She thinks it is so funny so I was excited to capture her "I fell asleep" face.
My goal for this next week is to take some pictures of my other two kids. They are just at school all day and not as accessible.




1 comment:
Can I just say love, love, love! Not only do you have incredible talent, you always make me laugh!
Post a Comment