Today is Jason's birthday. Jason is the most wonderful man, father, friend and husband. I am not saying that at times we don't drive each other a little crazy but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Right? One of the things I love about Jason is that he is completely dedicated to me and I to him. At the end of the day no matter what happens I know we are in this for the long haul and he will still be here by my side. As much as Jason likes attention I think I need to move on. ;)
These pictures are from New Years Eve. My parents were here and we took the go kart out for a spin at the local gravel pit. We had a great time zipping around, exploring and enjoying the sunshine.
I don't know about you but Allie's facial expression puts fear in my heart.
Look how dirty my bright orange go kart is :(
Even Papa fit in the go kart, barely.
1 comment:
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment