Background

Monday, June 18, 2012

End of School Celebration at the Splash Pad

 In honor of the end of school and start of summer I took the kids and two of their friends to the splash pad on the last day of school.  Jason brought pizza and met us at the park for a picnic and then the kids played in the water and on the playground. The kids had a blast. Mikele was by far the most water logged!
  I am so excited about summer. I love the lack of homework and having my kids around. Some activities this summer that we are looking forward to are:

1. Grandma Camp for the Mighties and Minnies (Brock, Mikele and Kassie are all going this year)
2. Summer Ballet class for Kassie
3. Zoo camp for Mikele
4. Guitar lessons for Brock
5. Allie's birthday
6. Week with Grammy
7. Finishing the back back yard
8. 11 year old scout camping trips
9. Playing with friends




No comments: