Background

Friday, January 11, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 2


The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
Thomas Jefferson

This week's theme is the Family Room. What makes any family room special is not the furniture or decor but the people who fill the room. Our family is a little crazy and our family room tends to be very chaotic but at the end of the day I am grateful for each member and what they bring to the chaos.


For this week's photo I captured some of the chaos while the family was playing a new game we received for Christmas called Headbanz.  The idea of the game is that everyone has a picture on their forehead and they have until the timer runs out to ask yes/no questions to help them figure out what the picture is. Allie liked to be in charge of the hourglass timer. The only problem was that she would let it start running then quickly flip it over so it would run out faster.






3 comments:

Krissy said...

Whoa whoa whoa, You can post more then 1 Picture for the 52 week project!!! Wait a minute!!!!

D said...

Family time is the best!! Maybe that
is why I love the snow. A good snow storm in NH would keep everyone home.

Bree said...

Great pics! That game looks fun!