Background

Thursday, January 17, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 3 Nightly Routine


Tuesday Night is our crazy night! I thought it was a good idea to have ALL the kids' extra curricular activities on the same day. It actually is nice the rest of the week but Tuesday is a little intense. Especially this last Tuesday.  It was my turn to teach preschool in the morning. If I am not teaching preschool then I am volunteering in Mikele's class. That afternoon, as soon as Brock gets home from school, I take him to his guitar lesson. Kassie and Allie sit in the car with me and Kassie does her reading and homework while we wait for Brock. Then we race home and Kassie gets changed for ballet and Mikele gets ready for tumbling. Mikele has arrived home from school while I was at the guitar lesson. We head out again, pick up the neighbor girl, and drop Kassie off at ballet. We have a little time before I take Mikele and her friend to their tumbling class. I don't get to stay and watch Mikele because I have to race back over and pick Kassie up from ballet. Then I head home. (Mikele's friend's Mom brings them home from tumbling). Jason is in charge of dinner on Tuesday nights because I don't get home until after 6:00 and Jason and Brock have scouts at 7:00 and on this particular Tuesday I also was teaching my scrapbook class which starts at 6:30. By the time everyone is home and tucked into bed I am done for the day.







No comments: