Background

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

10 on 10 Photo Project - February

It is time again for another installment of 10 on 10 - 10 photos on the 10th of each month. Is everyone that reads my blog and knows me impressed that I am 2 for 2? Ok here it goes - 10 photos taken on Monday the 10th of February.

9:06 AM
 Dressed and ready for dance class, Allie is working on her Valentines for preschool. She informed me that her's would be everyone's favorite because they have a sticker on them. Do I tell her that kids really just want the candy?

9:37 AM
 I headed to the gym for some exercise therapy - 45 minutes on the treadmill followed by a one hour yoga class. 

11:51 AM
 Pick Allie up from dance class. She keeps Michele company at The Dance Shop of Logan until I get there. From here I took Allie to preschool, went and cleaned a good friend's house, picked Brock up from school and took him to his guitar lesson.

3:27 PM
 Taking Brock to the store to buy his girlfriend a gift. Yes this is a new development. No I did not see that coming. Yes it is kind of cute.

3:38 PM
 Picking Kassie up from school.

4:40 PM
 Piano lessons.

6:21 PM
 Kassie reading to Dad. Love homework.

6:22 PM
 Dinner - Before you ask for the recipe here is a link to it. Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
After dinner we took Kassie and Mikele to get their Valentines for school and then the whole family went to Twizzleberry for frozen yogurt. We learned some valuable lessons. Skittles get REALLY hard in frozen yogurt. Cookie dough chunks are really sugary. Those little round balls are really juicy. Allie likes sour gummy worms and Mom will never skimp on adding them to her cup again! 

8:51 PM
 I am obsessed with watching the Olympics. Loving every moment.

8:55 PM
 While I was watching the Olympics; someone else was getting their cuddle time. It turned into lets make funny faces for the camera time. Enjoy the two bonus photos below.



3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

What?? A girlfriend?? Does Brock know you posted that?

Nicole Norris said...

Yes Brock does know I posted the picture.

D said...

I like this 10 on 10 project! It lets me catch up with what's happening with all of you and your crazy, busy life. Thanx!!