Background

Saturday, March 15, 2014

10 on 10 Photo Project - March

You thought I forgot didn't you? Actually I didn't forget I just haven't had a moment to sit down and post my pictures.  I did take these on the 11th not the 10th because the 10th was a Monday and last month's pictures focused on a Monday so I took these on a Tuesday instead. So with out further adieu here is my 10 on the 11th. 

10:20 am
 I decided that today was the day to get my taxes done. First I had to get Jason's office mate settled so I could focus. I got her settled watching a show in her favorite spot on the couch - in the corner with all the pillows and a stuffed animal piles on her.

10:22 am
 Taxes 2013 are done! This photo was just the beginning of the process. It took me most of the day but I am glad they are DONE!

2:37 pm
 Brock realized this morning that his fish had died. So when he got home from school it was a quick flushing ceremony. Farewell King. :(

2:46 pm
 Brock has a school guitar recital coming up next week and is playing a solo so he has been practicing extra hard this week. I will post a video after the recital. 

4:49 pm
 I had two goals for today. Get the taxes done and get Allie registered for Kindergarten. Well I had picked up the kit in advance and thought I had everything filled out and ready for a quick drop off registration process. I was wrong. Apparently the immunization paperwork had to be in a different format which required me to recall the pediatrician's office, drive back out to get the new form and drive back to the school. 

4:40 pm
 At least I had good company as I drove all over town. 

5:13 pm
 YEAH!!! My baby is registered for Kindergarten!!! 

5:27 pm
 I have no words. Kassie can be kind of scary sometimes. lol

5:31 pm
 Mikele had dance class today and was showing off some of her moves and flexibility when you got home. 

5:44 pm
Enough goofing off. It was time to get down to work and get homework done.  Last week the kids all got their hair cut. Mikele wanted a style that "would make her look older and freak out her Dad." Those were her words not mine. She does look cute with her new cut!

The night was not over yet but I didn't take any pictures. Brock went swimming with the young men and Jason and I had our Dave Ramsey class tonight. We grabbed a few groceries before heading home and than like most night crashed after another busy fun filled day.


2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I like Mikele's hair! So, we know it is cute, did it freak out her dad? (I think it is hilarious that was a criteria for her new 'do)!

D said...

Did I tell you how much I love this project?! Well, I really do :) Looks like your lives are as busy as ever. Good luck to Brock on his solo--looking forward to the video. Everyone seems to doing well and loving life.