Background

Thursday, June 12, 2014

10 on 10 Photo Project - June


I know I have been slacking. Really I have been playing and enjoying my summer vacation! So here is my 10 on the 10th-ish. It is always fun when cousins visit. Especially when it is ones we hardly ever see!  Heather (Jason's sister) stopped by on their way home.  The kids had fun playing together while the adults visited.


Could my niece be any cuter. I don't think so!!

 Jason was a good host and and Uncle and made the kids breakfast before they continued their long journey home.



 Mikele was in the middle of her dress rehearsals for her dance recital. Shannon Hooley are dance and makeup expert came to do Mikele's makeup for her. We are lucky to have such great friends!! Mikele did great and LOVED to be on stage. I am so proud of her.







1 comment:

D said...

Good job, Mikele!! I love seeing my grandkids enjoy their cousins. Wish it could happen more often.