May is such a busy month with all end of year activities! Saturday May 10th was no exception. We had Brock's guitar recital in the morning in Brigham City. Brock did fabulous. He played a duet with his teacher Austin and then played a second piece with his group. He is sure getting good at the guitar.
We got home from the guitar recital and had a little time before our second recital - Kassie's ballet recital. The girls played a game of life while the boys put together my mother's day gift.
Kassie had her rehearsal and end of year ballet performance. She sure loves to perform!
The boys finished putting together my Mother's day gift.
Then it was off to the ballet. Kassie did a fabulous job and is so excited to be advancing on to level 5 this summer.
After dinner Kassie, Mikele and I went to the Cache Valley Civic Ballet's Choreographers Showcase. It is probably my favorite show of the season. The company performs a number of pieces that are anything but traditional! We had minions, farm animals and more. The company is so amazingly talented!!
After the show the girls and I went for some fried ice cream. It happened to be the senior ball and we ran into a few princesses who took a minute to pose for a picture with my girls.
When I got home it was time for a little cuddle time with Allie. She will always be my baby.











3 comments:
Great pics (as usual!:)) Is your hair reddish or is it just my computer screen? Either way it looks great! And I'm still kicking myself for not getting that cardigan!! Looks like you had a fun-filled weekend! :)
Thanks for a fun weekend! So glad I could be there to enjoy the recitals, games, good food, and great company.
Post a Comment