
The girls got to dress up as princesses. Mikele decided to be Snow White and when we were headed into the building there was Snow White taking pictures. I think it is obvious who is the cuter snow white.

Teresa, Ashlyn & Mikele. Ashlyn decided to be Snow White too. This wasn't planned because we met them at the show.

The girls were mesmerized the whole time. It was just fun to see them get so excited about each of the princesses.

Me and my favorite princess!

They had pretty cool special affects. Mikele liked the fireworks and during Ariel's time on the ice the bubbles the best. They also had a really cool dragon that lit the ice on fire!
4 comments:
What a fun night together!
Sounds like you both had fun. Mikele really does look like a little princess. Nicole-your hair is so long & gorgeous!
How FUN!! I still remember when I went to Sesame Street Live in NY as a little girl! She'll remember this for a long time! She looks SO dang cute!
Princesses rule!!
Post a Comment