Background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moment of Silence Please

Today my hard drive was pronounced dead or in other words a paper weight. With a recovery rate of ZERO!!! (unless I want to pay $1700 to have the data recovered) The good news is I only lost the last two months worth of photos (minus the ones on my Blog), all of my personal files that were created after Thanksgiving and any videos recorded after January 1st.

Lucky for me I had just had Jason burn all of the 2007 photos and videos and I still have my old laptop with all of my old files still on it. All of my music is on my i pod so it was saved. So it could have been a lot worse!!!

2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

At this time of difficulty we wish to express our sympathy and love.

Heather said...

If I knew how to type "Taps", I would. Know that our thoughts are with you.