Background

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do they have a vaccine for tags? j/k

Ok Jenny I guess it is only fair since I tagged you. I have to admit that this one is a lot easier.

This is what you do

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Ok so the nearest book to me is "Imagine" by Jeanette R. Lynton it is a scrapbook layout book that I absolutely love. I know you are all shocked that it was the book that was closest to me.

The 5th line reads, "Take any photo clip or metal accent and make it coordinate with the layout by painting with an acrylic paint or spray paint."

I will tag Stephanie, Misty, Heather, Caitlin & Kim. (Bree I think you already did this tag and Kim you only have to do it once but I didn't know who else to tag)

2 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

I hear ya on the vaccine thing!!!! I finished your tag though, so I'm all caught up. Sometimes, I have to admit I just conveniently forget to do them. :)

Bree said...

Seriously! Some tags are fun, but others...hmmm...Anyways I wasn't too surprised that your closest book was a scrapbooking one!! :) So have you checked out the hotty 12 yr-old's pic I posted yesterday? He looks like your type! hahaha! :)