I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Norris Family Reunion
Over the 4th of July weekend we had the 1st annual Norris Family Reunion. We had a great time visiting with everyone, painting Mom's house and celebrating our country's birthday. I noticed I had a lot more pictures of Kassie then Brock & Mikele. I guess Kassie is just cuter! j/k
Was this post supposed to be titled "Embarrassing and Ugly Pictures of My Sister-in-Law"? Just wondering cuz you got some really hideous pictures of me!!! Especially the one with my big ol butt! SiiiiCK! I can't believe I look like that from behind! Off to the gym I go!!!! Hahaha! We really had a ton of fun with you guys! We love you and miss you already! :)
You shouldn't complain. Did you see the look Jon is making in the last picture? I just didn't have very many to choose from. All the cute ones are of Kassie.
Thanks for coming up to Rexburg to see us, because we all know that is the only reason you came. You really do getsome great pictures. Someday you'll have to share the secret of how you managed to get all three of the kids watching the fireworks with other family members so you two could snuggle...
Hey Nicole! I found your blog on Daryn's. I just wanted to say that we all had a great time being with your family at the wedding. You guys are really great! Thanks :) And your kids are adorable. Hope to see you soon. -Whitney
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun... and work...
I love that first pic of Kassie with all the candy...
It's funny we hardly see you guys. Summer does that.. I guess...
too bad I didn't know you were in IF too - it would have been fun to catch up w/ you! You are still coming thru here tho, right?
We had so much fun with everybody! You got some great pictures!
Was this post supposed to be titled "Embarrassing and Ugly Pictures of My Sister-in-Law"? Just wondering cuz you got some really hideous pictures of me!!! Especially the one with my big ol butt! SiiiiCK! I can't believe I look like that from behind! Off to the gym I go!!!! Hahaha! We really had a ton of fun with you guys! We love you and miss you already! :)
You shouldn't complain. Did you see the look Jon is making in the last picture? I just didn't have very many to choose from. All the cute ones are of Kassie.
Thanks for coming up to Rexburg to see us, because we all know that is the only reason you came. You really do getsome great pictures. Someday you'll have to share the secret of how you managed to get all three of the kids watching the fireworks with other family members so you two could snuggle...
And thanks for having us over for such wonderful pizza and sasquamaidisoindwos they were great!
Hey Nicole! I found your blog on Daryn's. I just wanted to say that we all had a great time being with your family at the wedding. You guys are really great! Thanks :) And your kids are adorable. Hope to see you soon.
-Whitney
Post a Comment