Background

Monday, August 18, 2008

Kassie loves to Jump

Nicole was working downstairs when she started hearing all this racket coming from the girl's room. Kassie was taking a nap but had obviously woke up. This is what she found her doing when she came into her room.


Kassie gives a shout out to her jumping partner Avri.

7 comments:

Misty said...

That is absolutely hilarious!! I think that Jack is following in her footsteps! Daddy is teaching him "Video Game Physics"...where you jump higher on a double jump! Kassie is a doll!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

How funny! She is getting so big and as cute as ever!

Bree said...

So funny! I love that she fake falls down but then gets right back up and jumps some more!! Avri loved watching the video...those two will be SO fun growing up so close! :)
P.S. We had a great time with Brock and Mikele! Avri says "Brock" all the time!

Bree said...

P.P.S. Kassie gets WAY more air than Avri!! :D

PhillipsFam said...

LOVE it!!! that kid is just a bit crazy - I think it's pretty funny that she realized what a show she was putting on too and kept it going!!!

Cindy G said...

I laughed right out loud. So cute!

Kas said...

I can't believe how big she is! (and how long her hair has gotten!) Its hard to believe Dakota will be that age before I know it. Crazy! Way cute.