We left Rexburg Idaho at about 4:00 am. (Jason's brother got married the night before). This first picture is early Saturday morning at one of the gas stops during our 12 1/2 hour drive.
We arrived in Seaside around 6:00. Kassie loved the windows in our condominium that went all the way to the floor and the balcony. She loved watching the people below. She might have just been excited to get out of the car.
The condo had 3 bedrooms so the kids had their own room. This is home sweet home for the next 7 days!
This was the view from our balcony.
We had to go onto the beach and check out the ocean! The kids had so much fun racing the waves with my Mom! They were pretty wet and sandy by the time we headed in. It was absolutely gorgeous!
6 comments:
Wow, you've been busy. I haven't even been through my pictures yet. It was fun to see yours though. I may have to steal a few!!! :)
Wow, Kassie looks so comfy with that adorable fleece blanket! :)
LOVE that last picture!! SO cute! Really looks like you guys had a BLAST! My bro&sis-in-law lived in Portland at the beginning of the summer and before they left they stayed at a timeshare in Seaside...I'm thinking it was the same one because your view from the condo looks a whole lot like the view she posted! :)
I'm so glad everyone had fun. What a great adventure for your family. I'm only going to leave one comment, but the whole trip looks like it was a blast. We are glad that your back and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Oh my goodness, what a fun trip you had, or at least it sounds like you had. I'm so glad I can stay in touch with you through your blog. Your kids are growing up so fast, and I love the new hair on you!! Best of luck!!
Hey - you need to update woman!!:) I didn't realize I hadn't commented on this post - it was super fun to have you guys, a belated thank you for coming to see us in little ol' Heyburn!
Post a Comment