Last weekend our stake performed the musical, "The Music Man." We took Brock and Mikele and they LOVED IT! We were sitting by an older couple. The man said he had played a part in the the play a number of years ago. Brock kept asking him questions throughout the play and the gentleman was so kind and answered all of his questions. Mikele also enjoyed the play. It did get a little long for her and because of the late hour she did get tired but she loved "the girl better then Conner's Dad" (that would be in reference to the two lead characters; Marian and Harold played by Shelly Bowman and Steve Hansen or Conner's dad).
After the play Mikele had her picture taken with Marian.

Brock is talking with the Mayor and his Wife. Harold is the guy in the blue band uniform.
4 comments:
How fun! I LOVE plays/musicals! I still remember when we came to your stake's "Joseph & the Technicolor Dream Coat" years ago and it was awesome!!! Glad the kids enjoyed it!
They did such a good job huh! That's a fun picture of Mikele and Marian
I can just imagine Brock's questions and Mikele's excitement...then boredom...They are so cute! We miss you guys! Makenna asked me the other morning "Mom, can we go to Brock and Mikele and Kassie's house tonight?"
Nice picture! I love the girl in the big hat! I stumbled upon your blog through Jenny's, then someone elses, then someone elses. You have a cute family!
Post a Comment