Mikele's teacher is a very patient man that Mikele calls Joe Joe. (his name is really Joseph) Mikele and my Mom made Joe a pink and purple card and cookies that Joe raved about and declared that pink and purple were his favorite colors. It made Mikele's day!
I am working on new headers for my blogs. Anyone want to volunteer to make me some?
Background
Monday, October 13, 2008
Swimming Swimming Swimming
Over the last couple of months Brock and Mikele have been taking private swimming lessons. I was determined after 4 YEARS of swimming lessons that Brock would finally learn to swim. Mark, Brock's primary teacher, runs the swimming department at the Sports Academy, a local fitness club. I asked him if he would give Brock private lessons and he agreed. I don't think Mark knew what he was getting himself into. After multiple lessons that consisted of very little swimming and a lot of power struggles, Brock finally overcame his fears enough to really learn to swim. When he finished, Brock was able to jump in, swim on his front and flip over to his back. He also started to swim on his side which was very impressive!


Mikele's teacher is a very patient man that Mikele calls Joe Joe. (his name is really Joseph) Mikele and my Mom made Joe a pink and purple card and cookies that Joe raved about and declared that pink and purple were his favorite colors. It made Mikele's day!

Mikele's teacher is a very patient man that Mikele calls Joe Joe. (his name is really Joseph) Mikele and my Mom made Joe a pink and purple card and cookies that Joe raved about and declared that pink and purple were his favorite colors. It made Mikele's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is great that the kids are swimming well! No small thing that they can be safe in the water! Tell Mikele Bizzy says, "that's relly COOL that she can float on her back!"
I love Mark, I think he is such a nice guy, I worked with alot through Poco Loco! That is cool that brock is doing so good, I miss teaching lessons for moms like you that give good treats!!
It must have been those nifty goggles. (Jeez Nicole, you should have thought about those 4 years ago.)
Good job, Brock & Mikele! I can't wait to go swimming with you guys!
Post a Comment