Background

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kassie!!!

Wednesday was Kassie's second birthday. We had a pretty normal day but the evening was all about Kassie. Jason brought home balloons. Kassie LOVES balloons!

Then we had her favorite dinner; Macaroni and cheese with green salad. (The salad is more for me!)


Then we opened PRESENTS!!!





Finally we had cake and ice cream. Kassie's cake was a fish bowl with fish in it. (Use your imagination) Why fish? Well Kassie has a thing for fish. She loves them. Not to eat but in books, on TV, in a tank, ect.






Jason looks great in this picture. It is no wonder I fell madly in love with him.


After the cake and ice cream, the kids cracked their glow sticks that Jason brought home with the balloons and we had a light show. It was more of a Uncle Calvin and Aunt AnnMarie got attacked with light sticks.



I have some great videos I will upload later!

10 comments:

Carla said...

hi I am commenting

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Kassie! I was thinking about you yesterday.
Nicole, I am so impressed by your bday cakes every year. Looks like it was a great party all around.

Lacie said...

I love the cake! Did you make it? and 2 years old, crazy!!!!

Jenny Erazo said...

I can't believe that she is 2! You have ninja cake making skills WOW!

Kim Greer said...

Fun! You guys throw great parties! Kassie is so adorable!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Kassie is so cute! The cake looks great! Sounds like the party was a blast!

Bree said...

Sounds like it was a fun day!!! Nicole--you look great! And awesome job on the cake, I love it!!

PhillipsFam said...

wow - really - she's TWO??!! Hope she continues to give you a run for your money, it is hilarious to read about after all!

I will assume your comment about Domino's quirkiness was intended as a compliment?????lol ;-)

Murdock Family said...

Kambrea has those same pjs that Kassie got. The ones with the sheep on it!!

Kas said...

Oh my gosh! I have got to get some cake skillz... :) That is so cute! With Dakota's one year birthday coming up.. I've been thinking if I'm gonna start this homemade cake making tradition thing... don't think I'm cut out for it though