
We finally took Kassie in to get her 2 year picture. We have been waiting for her face to clear up. She has been blessed with my skin and she gets a rash around her mouth especially in the winter. She was great at the studio. The photographer could pose her anyway she wanted and Kassie just held that position. She wasn't overly smiley but we got a nice shot.
Kassie had her doctors appointment on the 7th and here are her stats:
Weight: 28.2 pounds 70th percentile
Height: 34 1/2 inches 75th percentile
My pediatrician puts funny notes on her appointment card. This time we discussed her "racist diet" (that is what Dr. McKenna called it) Kassie's is on a white diet. She likes milk, rice, cheese, potatoes & noodles.
We are so blessed to have Kassie in our family. She has so much personality. She is a little tease and knows how to push Brock & Mikele's buttons. She is talking better everyday. Right now her favorite words are "snow man" and "Happy to you!" (whenever she sees balloons or cake). Well our little girl has captured our hearts and we would not have it any other way!
10 comments:
What a cutie!!! Her diet sounds alot like Kambrea's. Hey what do you use on Kassie's rash Kambrea has the same problem. Last winter it was around her mouth. This year it is on her cheek. Anyways. I want a picture of Kassie!! I put all of Jared and I's neices and nephews pictures on the fridge!!
Cute picture!!!
Very Cute Picture!!! See ya Tomorrow.
She is like a llittle person! I love it, she is sooo big! Did you blow her hair out straight?
Wow! It looks like all of sudden she has a ton of hair! What a good girl for being so cooperative. Makenna gets chapped on her cheeks and around her mouth too.
I love that picture! what a little sweetie!
Lacie - I didn't blow dry her hair. I just brushed it straight. I did use the flat iron on her bangs to give them a little lift. Her hair is getting long! Looking back at Mikele's 2 year pictures, Kassie has a lot more hair.
Glad she was so cooperative. You got a great picture. Love you, Kassie!
What a cutie pie poser!! Haha-Avri's on the racist diet too, except she won't eat potatoes and rarely rice...she's SO picky!! Hope we get to see you guys at Christmas!!
Oh she is so cute! She reminds me alot of Staisha. Oh this is Crystal. I use my nickmame Criddle for my comments and posts. Staisha has been saying "I'm happy, I'm happy!" They are so cute at this age. You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment