Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Goofy Girls

So this year, with Brock in school all day, I have been really focusing on Mikele and Kassie. I really want them to be as good as friends and play as good together and Brock and Mikele do. Well they have had their disagreements. There have been plenty of tears and a little yelling but they are really starting to play pretty good together. The other day they were especially goofy! They were sliding across the kitchen floor on the back of "Rainbow Snake." (I know Grandpa Norris is getting a huge chuckle over the fact that his two granddaughters LOVE snakes).



This last picture is of Kassie enjoying her lunch. She was off in her own little world making funny faces as she was eating. I laughed out loud at her and had to snap a picture.

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I'm sure you are right about Dad! And that picture of Kassie is hilarious! Happy Birthday tomorrow, Kassie!

Heather said...

Good luck, we all know how difficult sisters are! Looks like they're having fun. Mikele's outfit is so cute. (Nicole, I still want you as a personal shopper). Kassie is such a funny girl, I wish we were close so we could get to know her!

PhillipsFam said...

I too noticed Mikele's outfit - Morgan would covet it big time if she saw it!! I'm glad the girls are starting to get along - sisters can have more than twice the fun bugging mom if they do it together!