Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Allie is 3 Months Old

I know I was just saying this but time sure does fly by! Allie is 3 months old now and adorable as can be. She is a very good baby and is rather content during the day. She does like to be held at night after the other kids go to bed. She knows it is her time. She is of course cooing and smiling at us. She loves attention. Other then her poor dry skin she is healthy and happy. With those chubby little cheeks and legs she is obviously thriving.

We moved her into Kassie's room into her crib. I finally got the bumper pad done and the crib put up and washed. Isn't it cute! Thanks Mom for all of your help with the valance and for the very cute quilt to match my little nursery.

4 comments:

Lacie said...

She is adorable, I cant believe she is 3 months and I havent seen her!!

D said...

The room looks great! I am sure I will get a tour next time I visit:) Allie IS adorable!! I enjoyed my time with her-when she wasn't sleeping or eating :)So good to see you all this weekend.

Murdock Family said...

Oh she is so cute!! I'm making my own crib bedding, but have no idea how to do a bumper!! I'm a begginer sewer trying to teach myself how to sew!! I got a quilt done, but still need to get the comforter done, and find a crib skirt!

Heather said...

Cutest knee wrinkles I've ever seen!!