Background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Workshop Layouts "Tinkerin"

I finally have these layouts ready for our September Class! I have been waiting on my pictures and that defiantly finishes the layout. The first layout is similar to the workshop guide with a lot more stamping. The second layout I have changed the paper quite a bit. The third layout is one I created using the layout on page 97 of the Imagine book.





If you are interested in coming to the workshop class and are not already signed up email or call me.

2 comments:

Air Force Blues said...

hey there. I would love to come. But well a three day drive wouldn't be good for a class every month.LOL. Anyways I need to get a new catalog from you. So sad to be far away. Or maybe I just need to find someone else to get one from that is here in town.

PhillipsFam said...

hey - how do you do that "you might also like" thing? I like that! glad you had a good time at your scrapbooking retreat thing!