Background

Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Night with the Bayles'

We have an amazing neighbor and home teacher that I "roped" into taking the kids horse back riding. It was a huge hit with the kids. Brock was put on his own horse and did really well. He was nervous at first but relaxed and even really enjoyed it.

Mikele rode with Christianna.

Jason and Kassie rode together while I kept Allie company and took pictures.

Then Mikele decided she wanted to ride by herself like Brock.

Well if Brock and Mikele could ride by themselves then surely Kassie can too! Well at least that is what she said. Then as Brother Bayles walked Kassie around Kassie talked his ear off. Did I mention what a great guy Brother Bayles is!

The kids decided they want horses of their own. (not going to happen) They will just have to settle for going riding again.

4 comments:

Bree said...

How fun!! Maybe when we come down to visit you can talk him into letting us ride too?!?! :) Oh, and so glad you had so much fun at your retreat!! Can't wait tosee you guys! Thank you so much for coming up!!

Heather said...

Can he be our home teacher, too? What a great time!!

Lacie said...

That is so fun!! I love that cassie talked his ear off, and that they are all so big they can ride alone!!

D said...

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun!! What a great home teacher! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.