Background

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Brock the Ninja

Mikele the Maiden Princess


Kassie our little butterfly


Allie our other little butterfly


Jason, my hotty husband!

I actually had a costume on too but didn't get any pictures in it.

7 comments:

me and him said...

nicole! i love a good blogger. both of your blogs are way cute.looks like you had some fun halloween times for sure! your kids look adorable! as far as scrapbooking...well my dad was right, i do. until i saw yours. now i realize i'm a little behind on the scrapbooking technology. like your halloween page title. wow! that's cool! so, ever since i started the 'ol blog my scrapbooking kinda died down. so sorry. but your more than welcome to check out my blog. it's simple, but my journal/scrapbook nonetheless!

D said...

Thanks for the pics!! I love the costumes. Jason looks a little like high school ;) (jk) Brock's stance is great. Mikele makes a beautiful princess. Kassis's eyes are bright and wide ready for a fun night. Little Allie is just plain adorable. Sorry that we missed your costume :(

Bree said...

Great pics of the kids!! And Jas, loooove the fro!! hahaha!! Just so you know Nicole, the whole time we were looking at this post Avri kept saying, "Where's Cole? Where Cole at?" :)

Krissy said...

Is Jason making fun of hippies? Isn't that racist? :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

Krissy, maybe it could be racist, except that it could actually be his real hair if he grew it out--you should ask to see some old pictures! : )

So, what was your costume Nicole? And, of course, the kids look great!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you at the trunk or treat. I love the costumes.

Cindy G said...

Of course Jason's is the best. I mean, come on!! :) Actually, I love them all. And what was your costume? What is a skin tight spandex jumpsuit? I heard there was one of those maybe floating around your house.....