I feel like I haven't posted anything new in a while and so I went to my camera to see what great memories I may have captured and was greeted with these 4 terrible words: "Folder Contains NO Images" I haven't taken pictures of anything recently.
So what have I been doing? Well just the everyday mundane stuff. Cleaning, laundry, dishes, getting kids to and from their activities, piano lessons, homework, cooking dinner ect. I always find it ironic that we make new years resolutions in a month that for me is usually mundane and depressing. Sure I set a goal to loose the last of the baby weight. To bad I can't go running because it is cold and icy outside. Of course I want to do more fun things with my kids. To bad what really sounds fun is curling up in a blanket with a good book. I have a better idea, lets start hibernating like bears and start fresh in the spring. It makes a lot more sense to me.
On that cheerful note I better get going. I have to get Mikele off to school as usual.
6 comments:
I have been telling Jared since moving from Arizona, that I must be part bear because I just want to hibernate through the winter!!
January is usually a 'recuperation' month anyway. I must admit that I am surprised that your family has any routine time unless it's crazy busy :)
Cute, cute family Nicole! It's so fun to catch up with friends. I was thinking about the time you told me that you were having two kids, no more. Pretty crazy how they get their little hands clamped around our hearts and we realize how much richer we are for our children and our families than any material possession! It will be great to follow you guys!
I'm with you on the spring thing! Just tell me where to sign up.
Wow, your Allie takes darling pictures! I love the neclace! And your bread looks delicious! (I may need your expertise soon, somehow I got involved with a card swap group and I'm out of ideas!)
Do you want me to send you some photos to post. Hahahah. You could say it's you. I am not worried. I know you will find SOMETHING amazing to take photos of. Have a great photo taking day.
Post a Comment